KENO 603 drawings are held every 5 minutes from 11:05AM to 1:00AM daily.
HOW TO PLAY
- Fill out a play slip in pencil, or blue or black ink. DO NOT USE RED INK.
- Mark the “KENO 603 PLUS” box on your play slip for a chance to increase your KENO 603℠ winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. By marking “KENO 603 PLUS” the cost of your ticket will double.
- Choose how many “spots” (numbers) you want to play. Choose from 1 to 12 spots, and mark the spot.
- Mark your numbers from 1 through 80. The numbers you pick must be equal in number to the number of spots you selected to play. Or, mark Easy Pick and have the lottery terminal randomly select numbers for you.
- Choose how much you want to wager per draw: $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10, $15, $20 or $25.
- Select how many consecutive games you want to play. Choose 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 or 20.
- Present your completed play slip with payment to your KENO 603 retailer or use play slip at the KENO 603 self-service terminal. Important: It is the player’s responsibility to check the accuracy of all tickets.
- If you make an error in any of the steps above, discard this play slip and complete a new one.
- Check the KENO 603 winning numbers on the KENO 603 monitor at your KENO 603 retailer, scan tickets yourself with the lottery ticket checker or visit the KENO 603 game page at nhlottery.com to see if you are a winner!